A Beccafico Arte srl undertakes to respect the obligation of confidentiality and confidential treatment of personal data, adopting for this purpose all the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, keeping always present the conditions of the technology in accordance with the rules on personal data protection applicable in Italy. This privacy statement may be updated, therefore we recommend that you check it periodically.
The owner and the data manager of the site of A Beccafico Arte srl is Mr. Li Kui
Who do we share your information with?
As the person responsible for the generated files containing the personal data provided by the users, A Beccafico Arte srl informs that it will not transfer them to third parties.
A Beccafico Arte srl may share the aforementioned data with external service providers, as data processors in the name of A Beccafico Arte srl, which under no circumstances may use them for different purposes or transfer them to third parties.
A Beccafico Arte srl may provide third parties with some of the statistical data that will in no case allow personal identification of the user.
What personal data do we collect?
Through the forms of personal data necessary for the provision of services or for any electronic transactions, A Beccafico Arte srl collects information such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
A Beccafico Arte srl can obtain information from e-mails, such as reading confirmation.
As for the cookies used by A Beccafico Arte srl, we invite you to read the corresponding policy.
Responsibility of the truthfulness of the data
A Beccafico Arte srl declines any responsibility for any links on its Site that redirect to other sites owned by third parties, who will be responsible for them.
For what purposes do we use your data?
The user accepts that the personal data provided, of which A Beccafico Arte srl will be the holder in order to: Book a seat or more seats in the restaurant;
Provide and develop other undersigned services and services related to customer support or direct marketing;
Administer the user account or loyalty program so that the customer can manage their reservations in a simple and personalized way, as well as view destinations or searches carried out in the past also from different devices (computers, tablets, smartphones);
Verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes of various kinds, such as Google Analytics;
Providing additional services, improving our services and the customer experience during the use of the Site Perform statistical analysis of site visits and user behavior during navigation;Geolocate the user using GPS technology, Bluetooth, WiFi networks, IP address or similar technologies for a better customization of services through the site or the App;
Bring to the user’s knowledge, also electronically or through mobile devices (push notifications), any information, promotion and advertising on services, products, news and other information that A Beccafico Arte srl may consider of his interest. In the case of newsletters, there will be products offered by A Beccafico Arte srl, operated by the same company or by collaborating bodies. If you do not wish to receive commercial communications electronically you can cancel your name by clicking on the appropriate link in the newsletter or by ticking the appropriate box on the Website, as well as through your user account.
How do we get your data?
Users’ personal data may be collected during the table reservation procedure on the website of A Beccafico Arte srl (hereinafter the “Website”), or by telephone, during the reservation of the tables / or requesting the sending of the newsletter , on the occasion of the offers, draws or similar initiatives.
Exercise of their rights
The user can exercise the rights of access, modification, opposition and cancellation by sending a written request to the e-mail address of A Beccafico Arte srl email@example.com.
Security of Communications through the reservation form
During any communication made through the booking form of the A Beccafico Arte srl website, it will always be encrypted through the SSL protocol, which offers the highest level of security.
Cookies are small data files that are installed on the user’s computer or mobile device in order to store or retrieve information generated on the basis of its online activities. In this way it is possible to improve and personalize the user experience on the site as well as the services offered.
While accessing and browsing the site or using the mobile app, A Beccafico Arte srl can save or register IP addresses, user preferences or the type of device used for statistical purposes related to the number of visits or traffic on the site, as well as to provide a personalized experience while browsing or remembering the data to start the session even on different devices.
This site of A Beccafico Arte srl may use the following own or authorized third-party cookies:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. These cookies are temporarily stored and have a limited validity over time. They do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of the user’s computer and are essential for performing various functions such as checking traffic and data communication, starting the session or completing a purchase.
- Functional cookies: the main objective of browsing cookies is to avoid proposing suggestions that are not related to the user’s interests, rather offering direct and personalized business proposals, such as the chosen language.
The usefulness of browsing cookies is based on the temporary monitoring of surfing the Internet. The user can always delete this type of cookie before starting navigation on other pages of the site.
- Analysis or statistical cookies: statistical cookies make it possible to know the frequency of visits by users and the most interesting contents. In this way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and helping the user find what they are looking for more easily.
A Beccafico Arte srl can use the information collected to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure continuity of the service or make improvements to its sites. This information will not be used for any other purpose. At Beccafico Arte srl can use third-party analysis cookies.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to customize the ads displayed on our site or on other sites, adapting them to the user’s tastes according to the destinations sought and other browsing habits. A Beccafico Arte srl may use third-party advertising cookies.
- Geolocation cookies: allow to identify the user’s location, with his consent, for the provision of certain services or to personalize the experience (for example by identifying the nearest nearest restaurant).
- Web beacons: A Beccafico Arte srl can use directly or through third parties web beacons, that is to say small graphic images that make it possible to identify whether the display of a particular advertisement has allowed to make a reservation, in order to monitor the results of the websites affiliates, as well as for statistical analyzes.
- Pixel tag: this technology allows the user behavior to be tracked both on the site and in e-mail messages.
All A Beccafico Arte srl cookies are visible on the browser and can be deleted at any time.
A Beccafico Arte srl can also use Local storage that allows to collect and store personal information locally on the user’s device using HTML5 technology, so that the data can be recovered even after the browser is closed. Although it works in a similar way to cookies, Local storage has some differences because it can occupy more space, the saved information is not sent to the server at every request and does not have a limited duration, so if the user wants to delete it he must expressly do it on your device.
The user can configure his browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether or not to install them on the hard disk. To this end, we suggest consulting the browser Help section to find out how to change the configuration used. You can also use do not track tracking cookies.
On Microsoft Internet Explorer, select Tools, Internet Options, and then Privacy.
On Firefox for Mac, select Preferences, Privacy and access the Show Cookies section; for Windows select Tools and then Options, go to Privacy and then from the History settings drop-down menu select Use custom settings.
On Safari, select Privacy in the Preferences menu.
On Google Chrome, from the Tools menu select Options (Preferences for Mac), go to Advanced then the Configure Content option in the Privacy section and finally check Cookies in the Content configuration menu.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is necessary to note that the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the site.